WELCOME TO HELP PAGE.
Alternative language options below.
CHECK THE QUICK FIX BELOW
MORE HELP BELOW
WHAT TO DO IF THE DEVICE
STILL DOES NOT WORK
Please follow the steps below in the written order to fix the problem.
1. IS THE BATTERY FULL?
• If this is the first time you are using the nebulizer, don’t forget to charge the device for 4 hours before hand.
• If, when you turn on your device, the operation light (F) does not turn on, charge it for 4 hours, to ensure full charge.
• Does the operation light turn on but still does not blow mist? The problem may still be lack of battery. Charge it for 4 hours.
• If, when you plug the charging cable, the charging light does NOT turn on. Do not worry. It will turn on itself up to 15 minutes after plugging the device on the charging cable.
2. BATTERY IS FULL BUT IT’S STILL NOT WORKING.
STEP 1. If you have already charged but still does not blow mist try to turn the speed adjustment button slightly.
STEP 2. If you have charged and moved the adjustment button but still does not work, your nebulization unit may be clogged.
To unclog it, remove the cap of the Nebulization Unit and hold it under the tap to wash the medicine reservoir. After that fill the half of the medicine reservoir with water, cover the opening with you finger and shake for one minute. Leave the water inside for 15 minute, to completely dissolve the remaining medicine. After that, pour out the water and try working the nebulizer again.
STILL HAVE ISSUES?
© 2015 All Rights Reserved. OTIFLEKS